500 handmade dolls : modern explorations of the human form / [Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader, senior editor].
A showcase of handmade dolls ranging from representational to abstract, from skillful realism to provocative surrealism--and they're made from every conceivable material, including beads, gourds and polymer clay. Features the fabric dolls of Akira Blount, the porcelain designs of Marlaine Verhelst, and the strange and scary figures of Chris Chomick.
- ISBN: 9781579908676 (pb-with flaps : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1579908675 (pb-with flaps : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 396 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Lark Books, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Non-traditional -- Fantasy -- Found objects, assemblages, and toys -- Traditional -- Cloth.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.