Buddhism explained : an introduction to the teachings of Lord Buddha, with reference to the belief in and the practice of those teachings and their realization / Bhikkhu Khantipālo.
- Physical Description: 204 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Publisher: Taipei, Taiwan : Corporate Body of the Buddha Educational Foundation, 1996.
Originally published in 1965 under title: What is Buddhism?
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 172-173) and index.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.