Of mice and men / by John Steinbeck.
In depression-era California, two migrant workers dream of better days on a spread of their own until an act of unintentional violence leads to tragic consequences.
- ISBN: 0788737244
- Physical Description: 4 sound discs (4 hrs.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, Md : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗1999
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Mark Hammer.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Salinas River Valley (Calif.) > Fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.