Bridget Jones's diary / Miramax Films, Universal Pictures, Studio Canal present a Working Title production ; producers, Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, Jonathan Cavendish ; screenplay writers, Helen Fielding, Andrew Davies, Richard Curtis ; director, Sharon Maguire.
In her mid-thirties, still single and still being set up with dates by her mom, Bridget decides she needs to make a change in her life. She falls for her boss who uses her and then dumps her. In the meantime, Bridget keeps running into the divorced guy her mom tried to set her up with, and he happens to be ex-friends with her boss. She uses her diary as a confessional and she begins to wonder if she will ever find true love.
- ISBN: 078883066X
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (98 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen version.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Miramax Home Entertainment, 
- Distributor: Burbank, CA : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment
- Copyright: ©2001
Based on the novel by Helen Fielding.
Special features: audio commentary by director Sharon Maguire; making-of featurette; two music videos: Shelby Lynn's "Killin' Kind" and Gabrielle's "Out of Reach"; international end credit sequence; original Bridget Jones columns.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director of photography, Stuart Dryburgh ; editor, Martin Walsh ; original music, Patrick Doyle ; costume designer, Rachael Fleming ; production designer, Gemma Jackson.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Renée Zellweger, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant, Jim Broadbent, Gemma Jones.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: R.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, Dolby surround.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Drama.
Women > Diaries > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.