Too much and never enough : how my family created the world's most dangerous man / Mary L. Trump, PhD.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 of 10 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
45 current holds with 10 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Allentown Public Library||973.933 TRUM (Text)||34455006701896||New Adult Non-Fiction||Checked Out||08/20/2020|
|Allentown Public Library||973.933 TRUM (Text)||34455006706317||New Adult Non-Fiction||In Process||-|
|Allentown Public Library||973.933 TRUM (Text)||34455006712166||New Adult Non-Fiction||In Process||-|
- ISBN: 9781982141462
- ISBN: 1982141468
- Physical Description: 225 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2020.
"Mary L. Trump, a trained clinical psychologist and Donald's only niece, shines a bright light on the dark history of their family in order to explain how her uncle became the man who now threatens the world's health, economic security, and social fabric"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trump, Donald, 1946- > Biography.
Presidents > United States > Biography.