Summer on the bluffs : a novel / Sunny Hostin with Veronica Chambers.
The exclusive beach community of Oak Bluffs is a mecca for the crème de la crème of black society. Thirty years ago Amelia Vaux Tanner and her husband built Chateau Laveau, a house high on the bluffs. Ama's favorite guests have always been her three "goddaughters:" Esperanza "Perry" Soto, a talented Afro-Latina lawyer; Olivia Jones, a Wall Street analyst; and Billie Hayden, a marine biologist. This summer Ama, now nearing seventy-one, is moving to the south of France to reunite with her college sweetheart. She has invited Perry, Olivia, and Billy to spend one last golden summer together with her the way they did when they were kids. And when fall comes, she is going to give the house to one of them. And each wants the house. Desperately.
- ISBN: 9780062994172
- ISBN: 0062994174
- Physical Description: 385 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African American women > Fiction.
African Americans > Massachusetts > Martha's Vineyard > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Martha's Vineyard (Mass.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.