Knit step by step : techniques, stitches, and patterns made easy / Vikki Haffenden & Frederica Patmore.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Allentown Public Library||746.432 HAFF (Text)||34455006683656||Adult Non-Fiction 1st FL||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781465491091
- ISBN: 1465491090
- ISBN: 9781465492128
- ISBN: 1465492127
- Physical Description: 224 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm
- Edition: American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Dorling Kindersley Limited ; 2020.
Providing the essential information to start creating beautiful projects immediately, Knit Step by Step is an easy-to-master and colorfully illustrated reference that will reinforce good techniques and inspire creativity. Includes the essential equipment and materials, photographed and fully explained, techniques with simple-to-follow, detailed instructions, and handy galleries that provide a quick visual reference to all stitches and patterns featured.
Search for related items by subject
Knitting > Patterns.