North and South / John Jakes.
A novel of two families during twenty turbulent, troubled years that culminate in the shattering Civil War.
- ISBN: 0151669988
- ISBN: 9780151669981
- ISBN: 0451200810
- ISBN: 9780451200815
- Physical Description: 740 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 
- Copyright: ©1982
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Causes > Fiction.
United States > History > 1815-1861 > Fiction.
United States > History > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.