Things you save in a fire / Katherine Center.
A stunning new novel about courage, hope, and learning to love against all odds. Things You Save in a Fire is a heartfelt and healing tour-de-force about the strength of vulnerability and the nourishing magic of forgiveness. Cassie Hanwell was born to handle emergencies. As one of the only female firefighters in her Texas firehouse, she's seen her fair share of them, and she's a total pro at managing other peop;e's tragedies. But when her estranged and ailing mother asks her to give up her whole life and move to Boston, Cassie suddenly has an emergency of her own. The Boston firehouse is as different from Cassie's old job as it could possibly be, and poor facilities mean that the firemen aren't exactly thrilled to have a "lady" on the crew.
- ISBN: 9781250047328 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250047323 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 312 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women fire fighters > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Boston (Mass.) > Fiction.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.