Bear's book / Claire Freedman ; illustrated by Alison Friend.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Allentown Public Library||JE FREEDMAN, CLAIRE (Text)||34455006679308||Juv Picture Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1536205710
- ISBN: 9781536205718
- Physical Description: 34 unnumbered pages (some folded) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2018
When Bear's favorite book of stories falls apart, he is determined to write one of his own. He ventures into the forest for inspiration, but writing is harder than he thinks, and he soon discovers that he needs help from his friends. See how Bear transforms their day into a wonderful adventure in this story about creativity and friendship.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bears > Juvenile fiction.
Creative ability > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.