Fight club / by Chuck Palahniuk.
When a listless office employee meets Tyler Durden, his ho-hum life takes a dramatic turn as a contender in amateur bare-knuckle street fighting matches that soon develop a fanatical following.
- ISBN: 9781436149600
- ISBN: 1436149606
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (5 1/2 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2008
Title from container.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Produced by Claudia Howard ; directed by Ethan Abbott Gamache.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by James Colby.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Millennialism > Fiction.
Young men > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.