Lust & wonder / / Augusten Burroughs.
In chronicling the development and demise of the different relationships he's had while living in New York, Augusten Burroughs examines what it means to be in love, what it means to be in lust, and what it means to be figuring it all out. With Augusten's unique and singular observations and his own unabashed way of detailing both the horrific and the humorous, Lust and Wonder is an intimate and honest memoir that his legions of fans have been waiting for.
- ISBN: 9780312342036
- Physical Description: 298 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2016.
Search for related items by subject
Novelists, American > 20th century > Biography.
Men > Biography.
Dating (Social customs)
Massachusetts > Biography.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.