Of mice and men / presented by Hal Roach ; produced by Lewis Milestone ; screen play by Eugene Solow ; directed by Lewis Milestone.
Tells the story about the strange relationship of two migrant workers who are able to realize their dreams of an easy life until one of them succumbs to his weakness for soft, helpless creatures and strangles the farmer's wife.
- ISBN: 9780792854999
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (106 min.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: New York : Corinth Films, 
- Distributor: Chatsworth, CA : Image Entertainment [distributor]
- Copyright: ©2001
Originally released as a motion picture in 1939.
Based on the book of same title by John Steinbeck.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director of photography, Norbert Brodine ; editor, Bert Jordan ; sound, William Randall ; music, Aaron Copland.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Burgess Meredith, Betty Field, Lon Chaney, Jr., Charles Bickford, Roman Bohnen, Bob Steele, Noah Beery, Jr.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: Not rated.
|System Details Note:||
DVD; PCM stereo soundtrack.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Male friendship > Drama.
Depressions > 1929 > California > Salinas River Valley > Drama.
United States > Social life and customs > 1918-1945 > Drama.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.