To kill a mockingbird
- ISBN: 0061980269
- ISBN: 9780061980268
- Physical Description: 465 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: 50th anniversary edition, FirstHarperLuxe edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : HarperCollins, 
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 5.6 15 15 720
Search for related items by subject
Trials (Rape) Fiction
Race relations Fiction
Southern States Fiction
Fathers and daughters Fiction
Finch, Scout (Fictitious character) Fiction
Finch, Atticus (Fictitious character) Fiction
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
Large type books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System. (Show)
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Other Formats and Editions
Summary: One of the most cherished stories of all time, To Kill a Mockingbird has been translated into more than forty languages, sold more than forty million copies worldwide, served as the basis for an enormously popular motion picture, and was voted one of the best novels of the twentieth century by librarians across the country. A gripping, heart-wrenching, and wholly remarkable tale of coming-of-age in a South poisoned by virulent prejudice, it views a world of great beauty and savage inequities through the eyes of a young girl, as her father--a crusading local lawyer--risks everything to defend a black man unjustly accused of a terrible crime.