Honeymoon with my brother : a memoir / Franz Wisner.
Franz Wisner thought he had it all--until, days before they were to be married, his fiancée called it off. His family and friends decided he should have a big party and a honeymoon anyway, with his brother Kurt as his travel companion. Then he lost his dream job, so the brothers decided to leave their old lives behind them. They quit their jobs, sold all their possessions, and traveled around the world, visiting fifty-three countries for the next two years. Franz turned his heartbreak into an opportunity to learn about himself, the world, and the brother he hardly knew.
- ISBN: 0312320906
- Physical Description: viii, 274 pages : maps ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 2005.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wisner, Franz > Travel.
Wisner, Kurt Oscar > Travel.
Brothers > United States > Biography.
Travelers > United States > Biography.
Betrothal > United States.
Man-woman relationships > United States.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.