The drop : a novel / Dennis Lehane.
"Three days after Christmas, a lonely bartender looking for a reason to live rescues an abused puppy from a trash can and meets a damaged woman looking for something to believe in. As their relationship grows, they cross paths with the Chechen mafia; a man grown dangerous with age and thwarted hopes; two hapless stick-up artists; a very curious cop; and the original owner of the puppy, who wants his dog back" -- from HarperCollins web site.
- ISBN: 9780062369352
- ISBN: 0062369350
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (5 1/2 hr.) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Harper Audio, 2014.
Title from container.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Produced by Eljin Productions.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jim Frangione.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminals > Fiction.
Couples > Fiction.
Rescue dogs > Fiction.
Rescue dogs > Juvenile fiction.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.