To kill a mockingbird / Harper Lee.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0060888695
- ISBN: 9780060888695
- ISBN: 9780061808128 (2009)
- ISBN: 0061808121 (2009)
- Physical Description: 11 sound discs (12 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Holland, Ohio : HarperCollins Publishers/Caedmon, 2006.
- Copyright: ©1968
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Executive producer and director, Rick Harris ; ... Read More
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Sissy Spacek.
Scout Finch, daughter of the town lawyer Atticus, ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Legal fiction (Literature)
Summary: Scout Finch, daughter of the town lawyer Atticus, has just started school; but her carefree days come to an end when a black man in town is accused of raping a white woman, and her father is the only man willing to defend him.