To kill a mockingbird
- ISBN: 0061808121 (2009)
- ISBN: 9780061808128 (2009)
- ISBN: 9780060888695
- ISBN: 0060888695
11 sound discs (12 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Holland, Ohio : HarperCollins Publishers/Caedmon, 2006.
- Copyright: ©1968
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 2 / 5.0
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||Executive producer and director, Rick Harris ; mastered by Lance Neal & Richard Romaniello.|
|Participant or Performer Note:||Performed by Sissy Spacek.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Audiobooks Juvenile literature
Talking books Juvenile literature
Bildungsromans Juvenile sound recordings
Southern States Fiction
Race relations Fiction
Fathers and daughters Fiction
Trials (Rape) Fiction
Legal fiction (Literature)
- 6 of 6 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Summary: Scout Finch, daughter of the town lawyer Atticus, has just started school; but her carefree days come to an end when a black man in town is accused of raping a white woman, and her father is the only man willing to defend him.