American as paneer pie / Supriya Kelkar.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Allentown Public Library||J KELKAR, SUPRIYA (Text)||34455006704809||New Juv Fiction||Recently Returned||-|
- ISBN: 9781534439382
- ISBN: 1534439382
- Physical Description: 311 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 
- Copyright: ©2020
When a racist incident rocks her small Michigan town, eleven-year-old Lekha must decide whether to speak up or stay silent, even as she struggles to navigate her life at home, where she can be herself, and at school, where she is teased about her culture.
Search for related items by subject