Make Russia great again : a novel / Christopher Buckley.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Allentown Public Library||BUCKLY, CHRISTOPHER (Text)||34455006702035||New Adult Fiction||Checked Out||08/17/2020|
- ISBN: 9781982157463
- ISBN: 1982157461
- Physical Description: ix, 275 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2020.
Herb Nutterman, a long-time Trump Organization employee, unexpectedly becomes President Trump's White House chief of staff and finds himself entangled in Russian intrigue and leading the president's reelection campaign.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Presidents > United States > Staff > Fiction.
Trump, Donald, 1946- > Fiction.
United States > Politics and government > 2017- > Fiction.