Strange hotel / Eimear McBride.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Allentown Public Library||MCBRIDE, EIMEAR (Text)||34455006701755||New Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780374270629
- ISBN: 0374270627
- Physical Description: 149 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
"Originally published in 2020 by Faber & Faber Limited, Great Britain. Published in the United States by Farrar, Straus and Giroux." -- Title page verso.
"By the award-winning author of A Girl Is a Half-formed Thing, Strange Hotel is a book about grief, travel, and female loneliness narrated by an unnamed middle-aged woman from a series of hotel rooms around the world"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Middle-aged women > Fiction.
Hotels > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Recollection (Psychology) > Fiction.