Scratched : a memoir of perfectionism / Elizabeth Tallent.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Allentown Public Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Allentown Public Library||920 TALL (Text)||34455006677708||New Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0062410377 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780062410375
- Physical Description: 227 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 225-227).
"In a bold and brilliant memoir that reinvents the form, the acclaimed author of the novel Museum Pieces and the collection Mendocino Fire explores the ferocious desire for perfection which has shaped her writing life as well as her rich, dramatic, and constantly surprising personal life."--Book flap.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tallent, Elizabeth, 1954-
American authors > Biography.
Perfectionism (Personality trait)